Dazzle & Fizz is the market leader in luxury family focused events. We produce high end events predominantly across London, Surrey and the surrounding areas.
This Warehouse Manager role will be suited to individuals who have worked in a similar events environment and possess excellent organizational skills. To be considered for this role you must have a full UK driving license and be competent driving a long wheel base van on a regular basis.
This role offers an excellent opportunity to be fully involved in the day to day running of fast paced business where no two days are ever the same. Flexibility is essential as set up plans may change throughout the day and exact finishing time cannot always be determined.
Day to Day tasks will include:
- Pack, stock, organize and rearrange props, staging and furniture in the warehouse
- Maintain a neat, clean and organized warehouse and production area
- Occasionally you be required to assist in the productions of props
- Monitor and manage quality and life cycle of all D&F equipment
- Manage loading and unloading of vans
On the day of the event, you will be required to:
- Driving the D&F van to and from the event location
- Unpack and load the vans
- Oversee all crew members
- Assemble and install staging and large scale props
- Event break down – Ensure all props etc. are packed correct
To apply for this exciting opportunity please email the careers team
with your CV and covering letter to email@example.com