Dazzle & Fizz is synonymous with style and substance, creating family events that are both visually beautiful and incredibly fun. Our signature style has acquired recognition the world over – from large scale wow factor designs, to the tiniest of details, our work is tactile, creative, boundless and above all, client focused. Our stylists oversee all visual aspects of the event from conception to completion.
This Senior Stylist role will be suited to candidates who have worked in a similar events environment and possess excellent digital design capabilities, ideally with a knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator (Adobe InDesign is an advantage but not essential).
This role offers an unrivalled opportunity to be fully immersed in the high-end event world, frequently working on large scale events with an array of high profile clients. Flexibility is essential as set up plans may change throughout the day and exact finishing time cannot always be determined.
Day to Day tasks will include:
- Prop making, both large and small scale
- Prop sourcing
- Graphic design – tablecloths, invitations, event stationary etc.
- Mood boards
- Full event styling and concepts
- Liaising with suppliers
- Confectionary design and ordering
- Managing packing lists and overseeing packing
- Attending client meetings to discuss the styling requirements
- Providing event managers with support and visual inspiration for quotes
- Budget management
On the day of the event, you will be required to:
- Set up all styling aspects of the event
- Oversee outside suppliers providing styling elements – e.g. prop hire
- Occasionally you be required to assist in the management of the event
- Event break down – Ensuring all props etc. are packed correctly
To apply for this exciting opportunity please email the careers team
with your CV and covering letter to email@example.com